Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Apples And Oranges

Saftsuze > Salutations!
Badjurk Espressoh > Why the fuck did you do that for?
Saftsuze > To get your stuff and to see a big explosion!
Badjurk Espressoh > Yeah, because I had a lot of stuff, huh?
Saftsuze > Maybe not a lot, but it all adds up.
Badjurk Espressoh > Not a lot? I had none!
Saftsuze > Strip Miner I - this module I just got from you.
Badjurk Espressoh > Yeah, and you just cost me about 30 million ISK.
Saftsuze > And you just made me a couple of millions and got to see an explosion!
Badjurk Espressoh > Yes, and you're a dick.

Saftsuze > Oh no, I am most certainly not a dick, I am a most handsome pirate.
Saftsuze > I do have a dick, though.
Badjurk Espressoh > No, you are a dick. You make people lose all their stuff without checking what they even have, just for a couple of ISK. Three million ISK is one mining run. Go do some factional warfare if you're such a handsome pirate.
Saftsuze > Why on Luminaire would i do that?
Badjurk Espressoh > Because people there can actually fight back.
Saftsuze > But I like explosions and other peoples stuff!
Badjurk Espressoh > Yes. That means you're a dick.

Saftsuze > No, a dick is used for sex and urinating, and I am exploding and stealing.
Saftsuze > Oh. You have left me.
Saftsuze > I am all alone.

* Log slightly edited for your reading pleasure. No change of meaning and content.

3 comments:

  1. SOB!!! Where the hell are you?

    Luminaire is the nickname for "Gallente Prime" whitch is like "Earth" to Gallenteans like me, so it is a pathetic little play on words...
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Luminaire/VI

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Good stuff.
    Found your blog off of Minor Threat.

    ReplyDelete